We Guide, You Decide
For most people, the purchase of a home is their single most expensive, one-time investment.
Providing the right amount of coverage for your home ensures that you can rebuild your home in the event of a total loss.
On top of covering your home, a Homeowners policy also insures the following:
- Other structures – detached structures, such as garage, shed or barn
- Personal property – all the content within your home
- Liability – your legal responsibility for any injury or property damage you or family members cause to others, including injury or damage caused by pets
- Plus, a variety of other coverage, including Loss Assessment, Ordinance and Law, Scheduled Jewelry and Fine Arts, etc.
Homeowner policies are not just for single family homes; they also cover the following:
- Second and/or Seasonal Homes
- Rental Properties
Give us a call or fill out the Quote form and we will be happy to do the leg work needed to give you recommendations for appropriate coverage for your unique property.
Ask us about how a Personal Umbrella policy can help you protect all your important assets.
Note: a standard Homeowners policy does not cover for flood. A separate policy is needed for flood. Ask us about a Flood insurance quote.